||Job Opportunity Details
< Back to List of Available Positions
Maintenance Person - PT - Cambria Heights Medical Office
The Maintenance Person is a non-exempt position responsible for the cleanliness and good working order of the Office to which he/she is assigned.
* Daily cleaning and maintenance of all departments including building and parking lot.
* Repairs equipment when necessary including HVAC, lights, plumbing, electric, carpentry, cabinets, door knobs, etc.
* Makes repairs and does replacements on faucets, toilet bowls, light fixtures as necessary. (e.g. washer and bulb replacement)
* Opens and closes the Medical Office.
* Provides transportation to and from other Medical Offices.
* Picks up and delivers Post Office items and runs errands to and from various vendors/stores as needed.
* Accepts and distributes supply deliveries.
* Contributes to the cleanliness of the Office environment by providing trash pick up and cleaning up spills, etc. as needed.
* Maintains medical and hazardous waste pick up area in compliance with all local, state, federal laws, regulatory agencies and organizational policies and procedures.
* Provides back-up support for the Maintenance Supervisor as needed.
* Performs related clerical and telephone duties as needed.
* Performs other duties as directed by management.
Education, Experience, Training:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledge of plumbing, electric and HVAC systems.
* Must be familiar with a variety of tools and be mechanically inclined.
* Possess valid drivers license and have own transportation.
* Ability to use floor waxing machine helpful.
* Participate in medical group training programs as required.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Office staff, patients and clients.
Prolonged standing and walking; repeated bending, squatting, stooping, climbing ladders, etc. May be exposed to hazardous materials from use of electrical, electronic, mechanical and power equipment and toxic chemicals and gases. Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will contact only those individuals that we are interested in bringing to the next stage of the employment process. EOE
QLIMG is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.